HVAC Services for Places of Worship in New York City and Manhattan, NY
Many years ago A Church, A Synagogue, or A Mosque simply got by with a boiler or a furnace; but today they all strive for comfort on its days of worship or incorporated classrooms and schooling. Now depending on where they are based, AC is sometimes difficult to install and service. None of these Houses of Worship want to clutter there ceiling with a long piece of ductwork. A lot of the older places have Old Chillers in their basements, Water towers cramped in spots and have started to install a fair amount of Ductless Split Systems to make up for what they now need.
Most use in-house maintenance men just for things like filters and belt changes but when the units down they bring in A regular AC company to tend to A Failure. Coils should be cleaned but not nearly as often as one would think. We offer special discounts to these particular types of places as well as orphanages because they are not in business to make money; they are there for the people and practice in good faith.
For Places of Worship, we specialize in:
- Air conditioning System Repair
- Air conditioning System Replacement or Retrofitting
- Air conditioning System Installations
- Heating System Repair
- Heating System Replacement or Retrofitting
- Heating System Installations
- Preventative Maintenance Programs Customized to the exact square footage of your Place of Worship